Patsy has been organising workshops and entertainment for children for many years. She was taught her skills in showbusiness by her father Bernie, who was a well know clown. Patsy has a wealth of knowledge as to what is required for childrens entertainment based on a fun theme. She's put together a team of international entertainers each vastly experienced in their field with a wealth of knowledge to pass on to the children. The workshop is perfect for combining fun and education to bring out the best in the participants and is suitable for age groups 7 to 14.
- Children will learn about Circus Skills, Puppetry, Magic, Acrobatics or Balloon Modelling and the Workshop ends with a Grand Finale Show.
- Circus Skills include juggling, stilt walking, unicycling and plate spinning which teach the disciplines of hand / eye co-ordination, balance and concentration.
- Puppetry teaches communication skills, confidence and teamwork.
- Magic develops the participants confidence and manual dexterity leading to developing performance skills.
- Acrobatics builds a strong sense of teamwork and obviously helps develop dexterity and balance skills.
- Balloon Modelling teaches manual dexterity and visualisation skills. Each participant leaves with something to show for their work.
Grand Finale Show. At the end of each workshop day all of the individual classes come together to put on a show for the whole group. This enhances performance skills, teamwork and a feeling of working together to create a finished product. Many children start the day shy and self confident but leave feeling excited with a tremendous sense of achievement.